We are travelling to Spain in Oct.and I haven't been very good at getting my act together on our lodgings. I am intrigued by RatestoGo and their prices at 20 days out. Some of the deals are really good. Has anyone used them? Any and all feedback is appreciated. thanks in advance...
Have you used RatestoGo?
- 1 Planning my days in Paris
- 2 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Car Rental Locations
- 5 car hire france and spain
- 6 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 7 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 8 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 9 London Evening Activity
- 10 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 11 Four Days in Seville
- 12 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 13 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 14 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 15 15 days in Central Europe
- 16 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 17 Retirement Vacation
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 20 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 21 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 22 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 25 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!