We are thinking of staying there with our 3 children for a week this summer. Any reviews?
The suites we are considering are Casa Allagra and La Taverna.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 2 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 3 Barcelona on budget
- 4 Provence to Nice driving
- 5 Cost of Van from CDG
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 8 Northern Italian Food
- 9 German Train travel
- 10 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 11 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 12 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 13 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 14 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 15 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 16 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 17 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 18 Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet
- 19 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 20 Where to go in March??
- 21 Advice for England and France travels?
- 22 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 23 Best way to get out of London and rent a car?
- 24 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 25 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary