My partner and I will be touring Northern Spain in May. Living in Miami we especially appreciate the mountains and plan to spend a few days in the Picos de Europa. I have read that the Ruta del Cares hike is especially beautiful. We plan to drive to Cain and hike at least a portion of the trail and then return to our car in Cain. We are both in great shape and can physically tolerate this task. The problem is my fear of heights. How difficult will this be for me? Thank you for your insights.
Have you hiked the Ruta del Cares?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 4 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 5 Which apartment/area in London?
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 8 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 9 Driving in Germany
- 10 Which time period is preferable for summer visit to London?
- 11 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 12 Venice - boats on canals
- 13 Venice, just arrived
- 14 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 15 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 16 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 17 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 18 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 19 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 20 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 21 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 22 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 23 Stockholm Trip Report
- 24 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between