My partner and I will be touring Northern Spain in May. Living in Miami we especially appreciate the mountains and plan to spend a few days in the Picos de Europa. I have read that the Ruta del Cares hike is especially beautiful. We plan to drive to Cain and hike at least a portion of the trail and then return to our car in Cain. We are both in great shape and can physically tolerate this task. The problem is my fear of heights. How difficult will this be for me? Thank you for your insights.
Have you hiked the Ruta del Cares?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 3 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 4 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 5 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 6 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 7 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 8 Moving to Belfast
- 9 Luggage sizing
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 12 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 13 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 14 London during Christmas week
- 15 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 16 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 17 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 18 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 19 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 20 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 21 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 22 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 23 Eleanor's Pages
- 24 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 25 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December