My partner and I will be touring Northern Spain in May. Living in Miami we especially appreciate the mountains and plan to spend a few days in the Picos de Europa. I have read that the Ruta del Cares hike is especially beautiful. We plan to drive to Cain and hike at least a portion of the trail and then return to our car in Cain. We are both in great shape and can physically tolerate this task. The problem is my fear of heights. How difficult will this be for me? Thank you for your insights.
Have you hiked the Ruta del Cares?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 2 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 3 itinerary help
- 4 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 9 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 10 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 Scotland
- 17 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 18 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 19 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 22 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 23 Estonia Amber
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 French embassy schengen visa related questions