Portakal Yokuşu Cad., No:17, Ortaköy, Beşiktaş, 34347 Istanbul
Ran across this hotel which has decent rates for the dates I need & is near where I want to be...just can't find any reviews on this place which is strange...nothing on Tripadvisor at all....maybe the name has changed recently? Pics look great but who knows....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London with Teens Trip Report
- 2 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 3 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 6 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 7 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 10 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 11 Lake Como AREA questions
- 12 Berlin to ?
- 13 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 14 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 18 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 19 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 20 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 21 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 22 Greece
- 23 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 24 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 25 Spain - day driver advice
Have you heard of this Istanbul Hotel? Symbola Bosphorous?