Portakal Yokuşu Cad., No:17, Ortaköy, Beşiktaş, 34347 Istanbul
Ran across this hotel which has decent rates for the dates I need & is near where I want to be...just can't find any reviews on this place which is strange...nothing on Tripadvisor at all....maybe the name has changed recently? Pics look great but who knows....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 2 Connection time in Athens?
- 3 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 4 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 5 Ludwig Castles
- 6 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 7 Escorted Tours
- 8 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 9 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 12 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 15 2 Months in Sicily
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 What tips can you give about packing?
- 18 Le Marche, Italy
- 19 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 20 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 21 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 22 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 23 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 24 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 25 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
Have you heard of this Istanbul Hotel? Symbola Bosphorous?