Portakal Yokuşu Cad., No:17, Ortaköy, Beşiktaş, 34347 Istanbul
Ran across this hotel which has decent rates for the dates I need & is near where I want to be...just can't find any reviews on this place which is strange...nothing on Tripadvisor at all....maybe the name has changed recently? Pics look great but who knows....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona and...
- 2 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 4 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 5 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 6 My Ring Road experience in Iceland
- 7 February in Florence
- 8 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 9 Praiana to Positano
- 10 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 13 Canal du Midi
- 14 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 15 Family vacation to europe
- 16 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 17 Day in Madrid
- 18 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 19 charming cities in Spain
- 20 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 23 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 24 Spain during Holy Week
- 25 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
Have you heard of this Istanbul Hotel? Symbola Bosphorous?