Greetings. So many people recommend against driving the AC but is that because you have actually driven it yourself and it was a terrible experience? DH has driven all over the world including in Paris and Rome and other traffic intense cities as well as subtropical paths that are more pothole than pavement.. He loves it. And since we are going in early May I am wondering just how awful the traffic will be. Should I buy one of those sea sickness patches?
Have You Driven the Amalfi Coast?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Gogartys, Dublin
- 2 Prague - must see
- 3 Sicily 10 days
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 5 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 6 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 7 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 10 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 11 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 12 Portugal in September
- 13 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 14 Europe with young teens
- 15 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 16 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 24 First time traveler to Ireland
- 25 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions