Greetings. So many people recommend against driving the AC but is that because you have actually driven it yourself and it was a terrible experience? DH has driven all over the world including in Paris and Rome and other traffic intense cities as well as subtropical paths that are more pothole than pavement.. He loves it. And since we are going in early May I am wondering just how awful the traffic will be. Should I buy one of those sea sickness patches?
Have You Driven the Amalfi Coast?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 2 Stay in Venice
- 3 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 4 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 5 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Sea side in Italy
- 8 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 9 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 10 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 11 Questions for Paris residents
- 12 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 13 Baltic cruise ports
- 14 Looking for a Lobo-mau GTG + recommendations in Lisbon
- 15 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 16 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 17 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 18 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 19 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 20 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 21 Central European train travel
- 22 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 23 Berlin: evening dining
- 24 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 25 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST