If you have been to Macedonia, please help me conceptualize. Is it similar to Croatia or Slovenia or does Macedonia not have the typical characteristics of Europe (cobblestone streets, café culture, fashion, historic buildings all over the place, squares, etc.). Moreover, I am considering a visit to Bitola and Ohrid. I am mostly interested in architecture and sightseeing. If you have been, based on my interests, please let me know whether you think I would like these places. Lastly, if there are other cities, towns and/or villages that you think I would like, please let me know. Thanks. I am almost done with hopefully finalizing a trip to the Balkans this summer!
Have You Been to Macedonia?
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 3 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 4 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 5 Paris Recommendations
- 6 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 7 Suggestions for France Italy
- 8 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 9 London at Xmas
- 10 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 13 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 14 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 15 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 16 France by rail or car?
- 17 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 18 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 19 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 20 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 21 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 22 Bank of England Museum
- 23 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich