If you have been to Macedonia, please help me conceptualize. Is it similar to Croatia or Slovenia or does Macedonia not have the typical characteristics of Europe (cobblestone streets, café culture, fashion, historic buildings all over the place, squares, etc.). Moreover, I am considering a visit to Bitola and Ohrid. I am mostly interested in architecture and sightseeing. If you have been, based on my interests, please let me know whether you think I would like these places. Lastly, if there are other cities, towns and/or villages that you think I would like, please let me know. Thanks. I am almost done with hopefully finalizing a trip to the Balkans this summer!
Have You Been to Macedonia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 9 days in turkey
- 3 Burg Eltz
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 6 Germany-berlin marathon
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 13 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 14 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 15 itinerary help
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nice Video about Poland
- 19 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -