I`m making a survey about foreigners visiting Bulgaria. I will appreciate your experience about culture difficulties you`ve had in this country. This may consider social customs/behaviour, greeting people and meeting in general, language difficulties, food and eating habits (and meal table etiquette), and business situations (dress, negotiating, making deals, etc.) or anything you want to share.
I`m sure these comments will be of help for people planning to visit Bulgaria.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Travel order
- 2 LIsbon
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 Luggage Storage
- 6 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Brugge hotel help
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 13 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 Another tipping question: concierges
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 Back from Paris
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 25 NOT our first trip to Ireland