I`m making a survey about foreigners visiting Bulgaria. I will appreciate your experience about culture difficulties you`ve had in this country. This may consider social customs/behaviour, greeting people and meeting in general, language difficulties, food and eating habits (and meal table etiquette), and business situations (dress, negotiating, making deals, etc.) or anything you want to share.
I`m sure these comments will be of help for people planning to visit Bulgaria.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://ozfacts.com/duoslim-garcinia
- 2 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 3 We are looking for friends to work together!
- 4 Porto in January
- 5 Birlikte çalışacak arkadaşlar arıyoruz!
- 6 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 10 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 11 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 12 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 13 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 14 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 15 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 16 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 17 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?
- 18 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 19 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 20 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 21 Scotland itinerary advice
- 22 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 23 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 24 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 25 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train