I`m making a survey about foreigners visiting Bulgaria. I will appreciate your experience about culture difficulties you`ve had in this country. This may consider social customs/behaviour, greeting people and meeting in general, language difficulties, food and eating habits (and meal table etiquette), and business situations (dress, negotiating, making deals, etc.) or anything you want to share.
I`m sure these comments will be of help for people planning to visit Bulgaria.
Have you been to Bulgaria???
- 1 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 2 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 Travel by train or bus
- 5 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Planning a holiday
- 9 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 13 Advises for trip to Russia
- 14 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 19 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 22 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 23 Driving where to stop question June 2014
- 24 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 25 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.