I`m making a survey about foreigners visiting Bulgaria. I will appreciate your experience about culture difficulties you`ve had in this country. This may consider social customs/behaviour, greeting people and meeting in general, language difficulties, food and eating habits (and meal table etiquette), and business situations (dress, negotiating, making deals, etc.) or anything you want to share.
I`m sure these comments will be of help for people planning to visit Bulgaria.
Have you been to Bulgaria???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 2 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 3 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 Burg Eltz
- 16 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 17 Germany-berlin marathon
- 18 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 itinerary help
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014