A group of us are renting a house for a week in central Istria; the lease is Saturday to Saturday. Our flight gets into Trieste on Thursday...wondering if you all have ideas about where to spend the two nights. We will have a car. We like to wander picturesque and/or historic cities and towns and are suckers for a great view from mountains or a harbor. Sightseers, not shoppers, though we love to eat. If you have a recommended hotel, that's even better!
I am working my way through some wonderful trip reports, by the way, and have learned a lot from all the postings.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스타바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노스타바카라
- 2 나인바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노나인바카라
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 5 해외바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노해외바카라
- 6 타짜바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노타짜바카라
- 7 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 10 Summer School in France
- 11 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 12 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 13 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 14 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 20 Cutback on Spain trip
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 where to stay in London?
- 23 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Greece...so many options! (11 days)