This may be a crazy question or it may already be asked and answered somewhere that I can't find. I was able to buy and print our TGV Prem tickets (2 adults/1 child) from Paris to Rouen for late June but I have a question on how the seating works. The tickets do not have assigned seating. I know they are in second class but when we board the train, how do we know which carriages/seats are reserved and which are open seating? Sitting together would be preferable but is not required (our 11 year old granddaughter would be OK to sit by herself if necessary). I'm trying to avoid a situation where we think we have found seats but at the last minute, someone boards with reservations for the seats we are occupying and we have to move ourselves and our luggage possibly to another carriage. Hopefully there is a simple answer that I'm just not aware of. Thanks for your help.
Have Prem tickets - question on seating
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tour guides in rome
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 6 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 7 Seaside island village in Greece
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 13 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Spain itineraries
- 18 Itinerary Help!
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 21 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting