This may be a crazy question or it may already be asked and answered somewhere that I can't find. I was able to buy and print our TGV Prem tickets (2 adults/1 child) from Paris to Rouen for late June but I have a question on how the seating works. The tickets do not have assigned seating. I know they are in second class but when we board the train, how do we know which carriages/seats are reserved and which are open seating? Sitting together would be preferable but is not required (our 11 year old granddaughter would be OK to sit by herself if necessary). I'm trying to avoid a situation where we think we have found seats but at the last minute, someone boards with reservations for the seats we are occupying and we have to move ourselves and our luggage possibly to another carriage. Hopefully there is a simple answer that I'm just not aware of. Thanks for your help.
Have Prem tickets - question on seating
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 2 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 3 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 4 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 5 mallorca
- 6 Satnav maps update
- 7 Spanish Music
- 8 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 11 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Paris winter sales
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 16 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 17 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 21 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 22 Amalfi coast in May
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Ediburgh lodging - July.