This may be a crazy question or it may already be asked and answered somewhere that I can't find. I was able to buy and print our TGV Prem tickets (2 adults/1 child) from Paris to Rouen for late June but I have a question on how the seating works. The tickets do not have assigned seating. I know they are in second class but when we board the train, how do we know which carriages/seats are reserved and which are open seating? Sitting together would be preferable but is not required (our 11 year old granddaughter would be OK to sit by herself if necessary). I'm trying to avoid a situation where we think we have found seats but at the last minute, someone boards with reservations for the seats we are occupying and we have to move ourselves and our luggage possibly to another carriage. Hopefully there is a simple answer that I'm just not aware of. Thanks for your help.
Have Prem tickets - question on seating
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 car rental info
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 5 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 6 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 7 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 8 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 9 bath or york
- 10 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 13 Ste Remy France
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 London tube
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Local Tour in Provence?
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 5am arrival in Dublin
- 25 10 Hours in Brussels