This may be a crazy question or it may already be asked and answered somewhere that I can't find. I was able to buy and print our TGV Prem tickets (2 adults/1 child) from Paris to Rouen for late June but I have a question on how the seating works. The tickets do not have assigned seating. I know they are in second class but when we board the train, how do we know which carriages/seats are reserved and which are open seating? Sitting together would be preferable but is not required (our 11 year old granddaughter would be OK to sit by herself if necessary). I'm trying to avoid a situation where we think we have found seats but at the last minute, someone boards with reservations for the seats we are occupying and we have to move ourselves and our luggage possibly to another carriage. Hopefully there is a simple answer that I'm just not aware of. Thanks for your help.
Have Prem tickets - question on seating
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 2 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 A Sardinia trip report
- 5 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 6 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 7 Granada
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 11 First time Ireland trip
- 12 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 13 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 19 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 20 22 year olds in Europe
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 23 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Coffee in Naples