We have 2 full days in Iceland before going on to London. We are coming from New York, plan on getting off the plane, into our rental car at 8am, driving straight to Blue Lagoon, then to Reykjavik to check-in hotel, drive right away to Geysir (Stokur), & Gullfoss, then back to Reykjavik.
Can this all be done in one day? How long at Blue Lagoon? How long is all that driving? Can all that be done with a little jet-lag? We are husband & wife in our late 30's.
Thanks in advance for all replies.
Have only 2 days in Iceland-some questions
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 5 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 6 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 7 rent car / Munich
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 13 Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Ireland in a week
- 22 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"