We have 2 full days in Iceland before going on to London. We are coming from New York, plan on getting off the plane, into our rental car at 8am, driving straight to Blue Lagoon, then to Reykjavik to check-in hotel, drive right away to Geysir (Stokur), & Gullfoss, then back to Reykjavik.
Can this all be done in one day? How long at Blue Lagoon? How long is all that driving? Can all that be done with a little jet-lag? We are husband & wife in our late 30's.
Thanks in advance for all replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT RICOH Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 4 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Long weekend in Albania
- 8 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 9 car rental
- 10 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 11 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 12 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 13 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 14 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 15 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 16 Munich and....???
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 19 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 20 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 21 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 22 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Northern Ireland ideas
- 25 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??