We have 2 full days in Iceland before going on to London. We are coming from New York, plan on getting off the plane, into our rental car at 8am, driving straight to Blue Lagoon, then to Reykjavik to check-in hotel, drive right away to Geysir (Stokur), & Gullfoss, then back to Reykjavik.
Can this all be done in one day? How long at Blue Lagoon? How long is all that driving? Can all that be done with a little jet-lag? We are husband & wife in our late 30's.
Thanks in advance for all replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 2 Cork or Galway?
- 3 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 4 Villa near Florence Italy
- 5 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 6 MiFi in Italy
- 7 Villa near Florence Italy
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 10 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 11 England and Wales by public transport
- 12 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 13 Spain Itinerary Help
- 14 Guides - Matera
- 15 Girona and Besalau
- 16 Barcelona completely overrated
- 17 One quick week -- where in France?
- 18 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 19 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 20 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 21 Austria In Nov first week
- 22 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 25 London Itinerary and Questions