We have 2 full days in Iceland before going on to London. We are coming from New York, plan on getting off the plane, into our rental car at 8am, driving straight to Blue Lagoon, then to Reykjavik to check-in hotel, drive right away to Geysir (Stokur), & Gullfoss, then back to Reykjavik.
Can this all be done in one day? How long at Blue Lagoon? How long is all that driving? Can all that be done with a little jet-lag? We are husband & wife in our late 30's.
Thanks in advance for all replies.
Have only 2 days in Iceland-some questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 first family trip to Switzerland
- 2 Two Days in Prague
- 3 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 4 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 5 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 6 London GTG late September?
- 7 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 8 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 9 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 10 Schengen Visa
- 11 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 12 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 13 london in 2.5 days
- 14 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 18 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 19 Air France strike
- 20 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 21 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 22 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 23 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 24 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 25 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks