We have 2 full days in Iceland before going on to London. We are coming from New York, plan on getting off the plane, into our rental car at 8am, driving straight to Blue Lagoon, then to Reykjavik to check-in hotel, drive right away to Geysir (Stokur), & Gullfoss, then back to Reykjavik.
Can this all be done in one day? How long at Blue Lagoon? How long is all that driving? Can all that be done with a little jet-lag? We are husband & wife in our late 30's.
Thanks in advance for all replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 2 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 10 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 11 Cell Phone Question
- 12 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 13 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 21 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 22 Help required with Itinerary
- 23 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 Itinerary review from a overplanner