My wife cannot make the trip I booked for her to Paris, I have eurostar tickets departing St.Pancras:
London St Pancras Int'l at 10:25 on Thursday 8th January
Arrives Paris Gare Du Nord at 13:50 on Thursday 8th January
Departs Paris Gare Du Nord at 8:13 on Sunday 11th January
Arrives London St Pancras Int'l at 9:30 on Sunday 11th January
They have offered me a name change so I can transfer this ticket.
Could anybody help out and not let this ticket go to waste?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Zurich
- 2 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 3 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 4 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 5 The DCC scam is spreading
- 6 Places to visit from Zurich
- 7 casusyazılım
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 10 Shall I buy the travel plug in advance
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 13 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 14 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 15 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 16 Porto in January
- 17 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 18 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 19 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 20 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 21 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 22 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 23 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 24 Hotel Booking Discount!
- 25 TER ticket bought online -- good all day?