I have an opportunity to get a good airfare to Turkey from Vancouver including a stop for a week in Paris on return route. Would be leaving April 18th and have 3 weeks in Turkey til May 11. Then a week in Paris until May 19th. Need some advice as to weather or should we do this mid September 11th until Oct 13th. Would be first time to Turkey and Paris.
Have chance to go to Turkey and Pari in April May--Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips from Paris
- 2 London Pass
- 3 Potential trip - Balkans
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 6 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 7 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 8 A Week in Spain
- 9 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 10 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 11 Now for the Venice hotel
- 12 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 13 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 14 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 15 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 16 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 17 week in scotland
- 18 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 19 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 20 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 21 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 22 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 23 Rocamaxour
- 24 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 25 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?