I have an opportunity to get a good airfare to Turkey from Vancouver including a stop for a week in Paris on return route. Would be leaving April 18th and have 3 weeks in Turkey til May 11. Then a week in Paris until May 19th. Need some advice as to weather or should we do this mid September 11th until Oct 13th. Would be first time to Turkey and Paris.
Have chance to go to Turkey and Pari in April May--Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Going to Europe
- 2 atm cards in Spain
- 3 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 4 Buy real and fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards,Visas
- 5 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 6 Hotel in Rome?
- 7 How long in Venice?
- 8 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 weather in Veneto area in September
- 11 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 12 Germany Visa for conference
- 13 Cotswolds village base
- 14 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 15 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 16 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 17 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 18 10 days in England
- 19 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 20 Passport Delays
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 23 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 24 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 25 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence