I have an opportunity to get a good airfare to Turkey from Vancouver including a stop for a week in Paris on return route. Would be leaving April 18th and have 3 weeks in Turkey til May 11. Then a week in Paris until May 19th. Need some advice as to weather or should we do this mid September 11th until Oct 13th. Would be first time to Turkey and Paris.
Have chance to go to Turkey and Pari in April May--Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 4 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 5 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 6 Norway 2014
- 7 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 9 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 12 Reykjavik hotels
- 13 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 First Time to UK since 2001
- 18 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...