I have an opportunity to get a good airfare to Turkey from Vancouver including a stop for a week in Paris on return route. Would be leaving April 18th and have 3 weeks in Turkey til May 11. Then a week in Paris until May 19th. Need some advice as to weather or should we do this mid September 11th until Oct 13th. Would be first time to Turkey and Paris.
Have chance to go to Turkey and Pari in April May--Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 2 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 3 Internet or travel agent?
- 4 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 5 Paris and where else?
- 6 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 12 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 13 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 14 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 15 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 16 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 17 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris
- 19 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 20 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 21 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 22 Autumn in Paris
- 23 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Visiting Europe in April 2015