I have an opportunity to get a good airfare to Turkey from Vancouver including a stop for a week in Paris on return route. Would be leaving April 18th and have 3 weeks in Turkey til May 11. Then a week in Paris until May 19th. Need some advice as to weather or should we do this mid September 11th until Oct 13th. Would be first time to Turkey and Paris.
Have chance to go to Turkey and Pari in April May--Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 4 Arc de Triumph Question
- 5 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 6 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 7 Prague flea markets
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 10 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Fashion for larger man?
- 13 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 14 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 15 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 16 Monet in Normandy
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 19 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 20 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 23 Trieste and Koper
- 24 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel