I have an opportunity to get a good airfare to Turkey from Vancouver including a stop for a week in Paris on return route. Would be leaving April 18th and have 3 weeks in Turkey til May 11. Then a week in Paris until May 19th. Need some advice as to weather or should we do this mid September 11th until Oct 13th. Would be first time to Turkey and Paris.
Have chance to go to Turkey and Pari in April May--Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 2 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 3 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 4 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 5 Lyon Arrondissements
- 6 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 7 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 8 NT in devon and cornwall
- 9 help and advice
- 10 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 11 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 12 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 13 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 14 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 15 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 16 Garmisch
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 Venice - things to do?
- 19 Rome to Positano
- 20 DCC on the increase?
- 21 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 22 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 23 Italy/ Spain in December
- 24 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 25 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo