I have an opportunity to get a good airfare to Turkey from Vancouver including a stop for a week in Paris on return route. Would be leaving April 18th and have 3 weeks in Turkey til May 11. Then a week in Paris until May 19th. Need some advice as to weather or should we do this mid September 11th until Oct 13th. Would be first time to Turkey and Paris.
Have chance to go to Turkey and Pari in April May--Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 2 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 3 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 4 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 5 Restaurants in Spain
- 6 big family in Ireland
- 7 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Touring Dover Castle
- 10 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 11 Ireland itinerary
- 12 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 15 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 16 Cell phones in Ireland
- 17 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 18 7 Nights in Paris
- 19 Santorini transportation
- 20 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 21 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 22 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 23 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 24 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 25 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?