I have an opportunity to get a good airfare to Turkey from Vancouver including a stop for a week in Paris on return route. Would be leaving April 18th and have 3 weeks in Turkey til May 11. Then a week in Paris until May 19th. Need some advice as to weather or should we do this mid September 11th until Oct 13th. Would be first time to Turkey and Paris.
Have chance to go to Turkey and Pari in April May--Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 3 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 4 Trip to Italy
- 5 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 6 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 7 Please help me plan my trip!
- 8 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 9 Copenhagen hotel
- 10 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 11 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 12 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 13 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 14 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 15 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 16 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 17 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 18 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 19 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 20 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 21 scotland trave;
- 22 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 23 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 24 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 25 Europe in June with 8-year old