I have an opportunity to get a good airfare to Turkey from Vancouver including a stop for a week in Paris on return route. Would be leaving April 18th and have 3 weeks in Turkey til May 11. Then a week in Paris until May 19th. Need some advice as to weather or should we do this mid September 11th until Oct 13th. Would be first time to Turkey and Paris.
Have chance to go to Turkey and Pari in April May--Weather?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 First time traveler to Ireland
- 3 Prague - must see
- 4 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 7 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 13 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 14 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 19 March 2013: Barcelona, Rome and Prague Trip Report
- 20 Alsa Bus between Portugal and Spain
- 21 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 22 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 25 Sagrada Familia - which tower?