I have an opportunity to get a good airfare to Turkey from Vancouver including a stop for a week in Paris on return route. Would be leaving April 18th and have 3 weeks in Turkey til May 11. Then a week in Paris until May 19th. Need some advice as to weather or should we do this mid September 11th until Oct 13th. Would be first time to Turkey and Paris.
Have chance to go to Turkey and Pari in April May--Weather?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 2 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 3 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 10 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 11 Europe in winter
- 12 Best day trips from Paris
- 13 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 14 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 15 Bodrum to instanbul
- 16 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 17 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 18 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 19 Questions About Croatia
- 20 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 21 Scottish Passport
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 24 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15