really wanting some good advice on this. I'm coming from the US flying to Spain I have a 4.5 layover in London coming in at 4pm on a friday and flying out at 8:30pm. I looked up taking the rapid train to paddington and just exploring for an hour and taking the train back. I'm hoping that will give me enough time to make it through customs (i'm not checking a bag, i just will have a backpack). Is this feasible?
let me know and thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinbrugh
- 2 Berlin to ?
- 3 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Help on ancient history route
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 11 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 12 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 15 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 16 3 days solo in London
- 17 Chania
- 18 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 19 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 20 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 21 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 24 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 25 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
Have a 4.5 hour layover in London...enough time for travel?