really wanting some good advice on this. I'm coming from the US flying to Spain I have a 4.5 layover in London coming in at 4pm on a friday and flying out at 8:30pm. I looked up taking the rapid train to paddington and just exploring for an hour and taking the train back. I'm hoping that will give me enough time to make it through customs (i'm not checking a bag, i just will have a backpack). Is this feasible?
let me know and thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 5 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 6 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 7 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 8 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 9 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 10 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 11 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 12 English Countryside
- 13 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 14 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 15 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 16 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 17 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 20 When to Visit Scotland
- 21 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Paris Shuttle Service - AVOID!!!!
- 24 Trains in Alps and UK
- 25 CDG airport and connection time
Have a 4.5 hour layover in London...enough time for travel?