really wanting some good advice on this. I'm coming from the US flying to Spain I have a 4.5 layover in London coming in at 4pm on a friday and flying out at 8:30pm. I looked up taking the rapid train to paddington and just exploring for an hour and taking the train back. I'm hoping that will give me enough time to make it through customs (i'm not checking a bag, i just will have a backpack). Is this feasible?
let me know and thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER : Technical SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 BROTHER SET UP
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 10 Paris and Normandy
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 13 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 14 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 15 Help me make this possible!
- 16 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 17 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 18 Car Rental
- 19 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 20 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 21 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 22 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 23 Balkans
- 24 My first trip to Crete
- 25 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
Have a 4.5 hour layover in London...enough time for travel?