really wanting some good advice on this. I'm coming from the US flying to Spain I have a 4.5 layover in London coming in at 4pm on a friday and flying out at 8:30pm. I looked up taking the rapid train to paddington and just exploring for an hour and taking the train back. I'm hoping that will give me enough time to make it through customs (i'm not checking a bag, i just will have a backpack). Is this feasible?
let me know and thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Prague
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Ischia
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Spain and South of France
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Overnight at Heathrow
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
Have a 4.5 hour layover in London...enough time for travel?