really wanting some good advice on this. I'm coming from the US flying to Spain I have a 4.5 layover in London coming in at 4pm on a friday and flying out at 8:30pm. I looked up taking the rapid train to paddington and just exploring for an hour and taking the train back. I'm hoping that will give me enough time to make it through customs (i'm not checking a bag, i just will have a backpack). Is this feasible?
let me know and thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland to Austria In December
- 2 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 5 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 6 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 7 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 10 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 11 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 12 Norwegian Air?
- 13 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 14 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 17 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 18 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 19 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 20 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 21 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 24 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 25 Highclare Castle
Have a 4.5 hour layover in London...enough time for travel?