any suggestions? should i book a tour or is it easy to get around by train or bus??? any input is appreciated
have 7 hours in malta on a cruise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 2 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 3 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 4 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 8 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Pronunciation
- 11 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 12 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 13 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 14 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 15 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 18 best time to book accommodation
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 21 London visit
- 22 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 25 No points in Paris .....