Has anyone stayed at a hotel/B&B/castle in Ireland that's reported to be haunted and have you personally experienced anything strange? I work in a hotel that has a ghost so I've become a bit fascinated by staying in reportedly haunted spots. I'm visiting Ireland later this year and I'd love to include such a place in my itinerary.
Haunted hotels, B&Bs & castles in Ireland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport in Venice
- 2 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 3 Prebook B&Bs
- 4 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 5 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 6 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 7 Italy - Month of July
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 9 England & Scotland in April
- 10 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 11 Rome Areas to stay
- 12 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 13 Wengen to Torino?
- 14 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 15 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 16 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 17 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 18 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 24 St Germain
- 25 Lakes District UK