Has anyone used parisforrent.com? They seem to have good reviews on trip advisor. My husband and I are going to Paris in June. We would like something central (how's the 6th arrondissement?) since our son will only be 14 months old and we would need to make frequent stops back in the apt. Our major requirements are kitchen and washer/dryer. thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Sicily
- 4 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 5 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 6 car for four adults and four bikes
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 11 대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱 ◐ rnajd.com ★ 대구풀싸롱 #광주풀싸롱 대전풀싸롱
- 12 부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱 ▣ rnajd.com ☆ 부산풀싸롱 #대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱
- 13 인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱 ◈rnajd.com ※ 인천풀싸롱 #부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱
- 14 일산풀싸롱 인천풀싸롱 ⊙ rnajd.com § 일산풀싸롱 #인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱
- 15 서울풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱♧ rnajd.com ♤ 서울풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱 일산풀싸롱
- 16 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 17 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 20 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 21 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 22 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 23 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages
Has anyone used parisforrent.com? looking for an apt in Paris in June