Has anyone used parisforrent.com? They seem to have good reviews on trip advisor. My husband and I are going to Paris in June. We would like something central (how's the 6th arrondissement?) since our son will only be 14 months old and we would need to make frequent stops back in the apt. Our major requirements are kitchen and washer/dryer. thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Europe Trip
- 2 Amalfi or Positano
- 3 Hostel Advice
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Holiday in Europe
- 6 2 weeks in Prague
- 7 student in denmark
- 8 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 9 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 10 Train from Lille to Delft
- 11 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 12 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 13 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 14 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 15 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 16 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 17 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 18 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 19 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 20 Poland in September
- 21 Belgium advice
- 22 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 23 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 24 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 25 10 day trip - very initial thinking
Has anyone used parisforrent.com? looking for an apt in Paris in June