Has anyone used parisforrent.com? They seem to have good reviews on trip advisor. My husband and I are going to Paris in June. We would like something central (how's the 6th arrondissement?) since our son will only be 14 months old and we would need to make frequent stops back in the apt. Our major requirements are kitchen and washer/dryer. thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 2 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 3 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 italy itinerary
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 3 days with a Swindon base
- 8 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 11 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 12 Travel WiFi - France
- 13 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 14 RFID Protection
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 Paris to Ramstein
- 19 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 20 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 21 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 22 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 23 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 24 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
Has anyone used parisforrent.com? looking for an apt in Paris in June