Has anyone used parisforrent.com? They seem to have good reviews on trip advisor. My husband and I are going to Paris in June. We would like something central (how's the 6th arrondissement?) since our son will only be 14 months old and we would need to make frequent stops back in the apt. Our major requirements are kitchen and washer/dryer. thanks in advance!
Has anyone used parisforrent.com? looking for an apt in Paris in June
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 train to Vernon France
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 A drive in Europe
- 6 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 7 Venice
- 8 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 9 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 10 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 11 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 12 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 13 Traveling to Munich
- 14 Day trips from Marseille
- 15 London tube
- 16 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 17 cooking classes
- 18 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 19 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 20 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 21 Zurich, Switzerland
- 22 Day trip from London to Paris
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 25 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014