Has anyone used parisforrent.com? They seem to have good reviews on trip advisor. My husband and I are going to Paris in June. We would like something central (how's the 6th arrondissement?) since our son will only be 14 months old and we would need to make frequent stops back in the apt. Our major requirements are kitchen and washer/dryer. thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 2 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 3 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 4 Spain Itinerary
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 ATM
- 7 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 ATM help
- 10 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 11 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 13 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 14 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 15 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 16 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 17 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 18 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 19 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 20 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 21 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 24 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 25 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
Has anyone used parisforrent.com? looking for an apt in Paris in June