Has anyone used Evan Evans Tours in London and if so, what is your opinion? Also, are there any other good tour companies for visiting places outside of London that you can recommend. I would appreciate any help on first trip to London. Thanks
Has anyone used Evan Evans Tours in London?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 2 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 7 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 8 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 9 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 12 Overnight stopover in London!
- 13 Walking around Barcelona??
- 14 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 15 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 16 Novels set in Greece
- 17 Spain and Portugal
- 18 Three for the road
- 19 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 23 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013