I'm researching apartments and wondered if anyone out there has had any experience with this particular apartment - http://www.rentparis.com/en/apt-40-rue-du-vertbois-75003-paris-from-2011-09-22-to-2011-09-25-for-2-pax-1-beds.html
I've read through the forums about all kinds of apartments but haven't seen anyone comment on this one. Would love some insight before I make any commitment!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 2 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 3 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 4 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 5 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 6 England and Wales by public transport
- 7 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 8 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 9 To do afternoon of arrival in London
- 10 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 11 MiFi in Italy
- 12 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 13 One quick week -- where in France?
- 14 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 15 Guides - Matera
- 16 Spain Itinerary Help
- 17 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 18 Ravello to Paestum
- 19 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 20 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 21 Girona and Besalau
- 22 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 23 London Itinerary and Questions
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 4 flats for a month in Ireland