I'm researching apartments and wondered if anyone out there has had any experience with this particular apartment - http://www.rentparis.com/en/apt-40-rue-du-vertbois-75003-paris-from-2011-09-22-to-2011-09-25-for-2-pax-1-beds.html
I've read through the forums about all kinds of apartments but haven't seen anyone comment on this one. Would love some insight before I make any commitment!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 2 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 3 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 4 I'm back.....
- 5 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 6 FAQs
- 7 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 8 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 9 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 10 Switzerland itinerary help
- 11 Slovania & Croatia
- 12 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 14 5 days in Provence
- 15 Parking in Italy
- 16 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 17 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 18 1 week in Malaga
- 19 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 22 Transportation in Bologna
- 23 Amsterdam vs. France
- 24 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 25 Amsterdam Hotel