I'm researching apartments and wondered if anyone out there has had any experience with this particular apartment - http://www.rentparis.com/en/apt-40-rue-du-vertbois-75003-paris-from-2011-09-22-to-2011-09-25-for-2-pax-1-beds.html
I've read through the forums about all kinds of apartments but haven't seen anyone comment on this one. Would love some insight before I make any commitment!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 2 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 3 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 4 kureiff and dcd
- 5 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 6 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 7 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 10 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 11 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 12 PLITVICE LAKES
- 13 England and Wales by public transport
- 14 Loire Valley itinerary
- 15 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 18 Getting away from it all in Puglia
- 19 Italy Honeymoon 2016
- 20 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 21 Phone cards
- 22 sim card
- 23 February in Florence
- 24 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 25 Amalfi Coast by Car