I'm researching apartments and wondered if anyone out there has had any experience with this particular apartment - http://www.rentparis.com/en/apt-40-rue-du-vertbois-75003-paris-from-2011-09-22-to-2011-09-25-for-2-pax-1-beds.html
I've read through the forums about all kinds of apartments but haven't seen anyone comment on this one. Would love some insight before I make any commitment!
Has anyone stayed in this rentparis.com apartment?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 3 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 4 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 7 Question on France travel
- 8 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 9 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 10 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 11 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 14 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 18 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 23 Five nights in Extremadura
- 24 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 25 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek