We are three couples (in our 60s) traveling to Bordeaux in May. We will stay in Bordeaux one night before a river cruise. We are looking at Le Boutique Hotel for our stay. I'd be interested in any comments about the hotel--or in suggestions for others that would be convenient for us walk to restaurants and shops on that evening. Our budget is around 250 Euros per room. Thank you so much in advance for any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 2 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 3 Les Invalides Night Show
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 base for Andalucia
- 6 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 7 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 14 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 15 limousine services - milan - rome
- 16 Regarding Residence Permit
- 17 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 18 Homesaty
- 19 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 20 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 21 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 22 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 23 Route des Vins
- 24 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 25 2 days in Florence