We are three couples (in our 60s) traveling to Bordeaux in May. We will stay in Bordeaux one night before a river cruise. We are looking at Le Boutique Hotel for our stay. I'd be interested in any comments about the hotel--or in suggestions for others that would be convenient for us walk to restaurants and shops on that evening. Our budget is around 250 Euros per room. Thank you so much in advance for any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 5 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Escargots in Paris
- 8 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 9 We're here!
- 10 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 11 Trip Ideas
- 12 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 13 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 16 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 17 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 18 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 19 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents