I am looking at La Fille Du Calvaire in the Marais. Wondering if anyone has stayed there? Most concerned about the location, noise and size of the apartment.
Has anyone rented through Parler Paris Apartments?
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 London Evening Activity
- 5 London at Xmas
- 6 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 7 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 8 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 9 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 10 Paris Recommendations
- 11 Europe Winter in 16 days
- 12 Suggestions for France Italy
- 13 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 19 France by rail or car?
- 20 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 21 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 22 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 23 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 24 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 25 Bank of England Museum