We are travelling to Italy and Spain in January. We are trying to find a good inexpensive rental car place. AutoEurope is expensive. We are wondering if anyone has had any good or bad experiences using Sixt?
Has anyone rented from Sixt in Italy and/or Spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 2 Night Train - Need help
- 3 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 4 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 5 White Villages base?
- 6 Traveling to France
- 7 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 8 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 9 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 10 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 11 using airbnb for the first time...
- 12 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 13 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 14 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 17 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 London GTG late September?
- 20 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 21 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 22 Three day visit to Loire Valley
- 23 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?