We are travelling to Italy and Spain in January. We are trying to find a good inexpensive rental car place. AutoEurope is expensive. We are wondering if anyone has had any good or bad experiences using Sixt?
Has anyone rented from Sixt in Italy and/or Spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Rome?
- 2 How long in Venice?
- 3 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 4 atm cards in Spain
- 5 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 6 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 7 weather in Veneto area in September
- 8 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 9 Germany Visa for conference
- 10 Cotswolds village base
- 11 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 12 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 13 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 14 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 15 10 days in England
- 16 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 17 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 18 Passport Delays
- 19 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 20 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 21 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 22 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 23 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 24 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 25 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law