My husband wants to bring an IPhone 4s and a ipad mini with us on our trip to Northern Spain this September. He read about this myfi device that keeps us in a perpetual "hot Spot" so that we don't always have to find a wifi system, cafe or hotel. Has anyone rented this or had any experience with this?
Has anyone rented a myfi device from All Day Internet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 2 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 6 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 7 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 8 Day Trips from Paris
- 9 Spain vacation help
- 10 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 11 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 South of Switzerland
- 14 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 15 Home Base in Belgium
- 16 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 17 A Week in Spain
- 18 Leaving schengen country without a re entry permit
- 19 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 20 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 21 Greece after the Vote
- 22 To Prague or not to Prague
- 23 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 24 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 25 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?