My husband wants to bring an IPhone 4s and a ipad mini with us on our trip to Northern Spain this September. He read about this myfi device that keeps us in a perpetual "hot Spot" so that we don't always have to find a wifi system, cafe or hotel. Has anyone rented this or had any experience with this?
Has anyone rented a myfi device from All Day Internet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Museums in Berlin
- 2 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 3 Schengen Visa Rules
- 4 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 5 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 9 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 10 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 15 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 20 Is my plan ok
- 21 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 22 Reputable Tours
- 23 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 24 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 25 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers