My husband wants to bring an IPhone 4s and a ipad mini with us on our trip to Northern Spain this September. He read about this myfi device that keeps us in a perpetual "hot Spot" so that we don't always have to find a wifi system, cafe or hotel. Has anyone rented this or had any experience with this?
Has anyone rented a myfi device from All Day Internet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 3 Bologna tips
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 6 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 7 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 8 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 10 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 16 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 17 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 18 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 19 Gargano Promontory
- 20 London neighborhood suggestions
- 21 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 22 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 23 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 24 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 25 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam