My husband wants to bring an IPhone 4s and a ipad mini with us on our trip to Northern Spain this September. He read about this myfi device that keeps us in a perpetual "hot Spot" so that we don't always have to find a wifi system, cafe or hotel. Has anyone rented this or had any experience with this?
Has anyone rented a myfi device from All Day Internet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 10 UK for 12 days !
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 London hotel
- 16 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 17 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 18 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 19 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 hotels in Seville
- 25 London tube