I've been told if you don't feel like dealing with driving for your Rome day trips, that hiring a private driver is a relaxing way to go. Has anyone done this and had good luck with it? And referrals for a certain company or driver? Thanks.
Has anyone hired a private driver in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 3 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 4 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 5 Favorite things to do in London
- 6 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 7 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 8 Museum Pass
- 9 Tram to Airport
- 10 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 11 3 days in Bordeaux
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 14 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 15 Taxi or bus from Lucca?
- 16 4 days in lake region
- 17 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 18 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 19 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 20 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 21 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 24 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 25 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014