Hi! Spending a couple of days in Santillana del Mar to see the caves (well, replicas) etc. and had a full day to spare - thought we'd do some hiking. We are a family of 4 - two teens (17, 18) and two middle-aged relatively fit folks who like to hike. We read about this "Senda del Oso Pardo," (The way of the Brown Bear) in a VERY OLD book about hiking in Spain and wondered if anyone had trekked here lately and could offer any hints, advice or insight about this trail. It looks really cool, crossing through a few little towns, and going through old railroad tunnels and through gorges. Thanks!
Has anyone hiked the "Senda del Oso?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 3 Paris November 2014
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 7 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 8 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 9 Greek ferries
- 10 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 11 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 12 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 13 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris