Hi! Spending a couple of days in Santillana del Mar to see the caves (well, replicas) etc. and had a full day to spare - thought we'd do some hiking. We are a family of 4 - two teens (17, 18) and two middle-aged relatively fit folks who like to hike. We read about this "Senda del Oso Pardo," (The way of the Brown Bear) in a VERY OLD book about hiking in Spain and wondered if anyone had trekked here lately and could offer any hints, advice or insight about this trail. It looks really cool, crossing through a few little towns, and going through old railroad tunnels and through gorges. Thanks!
Has anyone hiked the "Senda del Oso?"
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 3 UK for 12 days !
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 6 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 7 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 8 London hotel
- 9 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 10 Europe in 21 days
- 11 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 12 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 hotels in Seville
- 19 London tube
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 23 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 24 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 25 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?