Hi! Spending a couple of days in Santillana del Mar to see the caves (well, replicas) etc. and had a full day to spare - thought we'd do some hiking. We are a family of 4 - two teens (17, 18) and two middle-aged relatively fit folks who like to hike. We read about this "Senda del Oso Pardo," (The way of the Brown Bear) in a VERY OLD book about hiking in Spain and wondered if anyone had trekked here lately and could offer any hints, advice or insight about this trail. It looks really cool, crossing through a few little towns, and going through old railroad tunnels and through gorges. Thanks!
Has anyone hiked the "Senda del Oso?"
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 6 Italian Lakes gardens
- 7 Greek islands from Turkey
- 8 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 9 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 10 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 13 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg