We have been exploring lodging in Seville from May 9-12 for me, my husband and our 20 year old nephew. I looked at Airbnb, and VRBO. I found an apartment which indicated availability for the dates and asked to reserve from Airbnb and was told it was not available. I found an apt. on VRBO and did the same with the same result. However, the owner referred me to a site for another apartment for a similar price. http://www.sevillaorange.com/ is the site. The place looks great and is situated fine. He asks me to send a deposit of 40 Euros thru paypal or a direct transfer, which would be returned at the end. I asked when the balance was due and he said when we arrived. This seems strange to me, and I am nervous that we would not have a place when we arrive or he will cancel and I will be out the deposit and the place, too.
Can anyone give me some insight about this? He does have at least one listing on Airbnb, with a name and phone number...
Is it typical that all these places are said to be available and are not? The first one I mentioned is still showing as available a few days later.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 2 빠찡코온라인게임 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 6 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Germany-Car or Train
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Valencia Spain
- 17 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 18 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 19 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 20 Whistle stop family road trip
- 21 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 22 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 23 Scotland itinerary advice
- 24 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 25 Porto in January