Hi! I am planning a trip to Russia in early August and was thinking of booking a tour with the company Express to Russia (also known as City Realty). Has anyone had any experience with them, or heard anything, whether good or bad? I just want to make sure that they're legitimate Thanks so much in advance!
Has anyone heard of Express to Russia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Andrews advice
- 2 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 3 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 4 How to get to Gare Du Nord Station
- 5 Summer weather in Bordeaux, SW France?
- 6 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 7 Rain in Barcelona
- 8 Credit cards with chips
- 9 Two Week Honeymoon in Italy
- 10 Guided tours or drive yourself? - Scotland
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 13 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 14 Rome visit close to Easter
- 15 Madrid apartments
- 16 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 17 Rail tickets
- 18 Day trip on the Rhine
- 19 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 20 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 21 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 ROME