Hi! I am planning a trip to Russia in early August and was thinking of booking a tour with the company Express to Russia (also known as City Realty). Has anyone had any experience with them, or heard anything, whether good or bad? I just want to make sure that they're legitimate Thanks so much in advance!
Has anyone heard of Express to Russia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 20 days in Germany
- 4 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 5 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 6 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 7 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 France, Italy and Greec
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Rome---August and September
- 12 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Dinner cruise in Paris
- 15 Help With Vienna
- 16 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 17 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 18 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 19 South of France November Trip Report
- 20 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 23 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 24 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 25 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.