I am taking DH on a birthday trip to Ireland. The best airfares seem to be on either Delta or Aer Lingus. Since we normally fly either United or American, I have zero experience with the other two. Can anyone tell me about their overseas flights, experiences, airport services, etc? Thanks!
Has anyone flown on Delta or Aer Lingus lately?
- 1 San Lorenzo Market
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 4 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 5 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 6 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 7 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 8 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 9 Cuenca or Toledo
- 10 Nice
- 11 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 12 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 13 Norway experts needed.
- 14 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 Last monte Paris apartment
- 17 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 18 jungfraujoch mid june
- 19 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 20 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 21 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 24 Wimpy's
- 25 HELP stuck in Italy