I've been communicating with this tour company - so far, the experience has been exceptional. They are asking for 100% payment, prior to the trip which always makes me a bit anxious when I've never used, or met them. Has anyone used this tour company before?
Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 9 France,Spain,Italy
- 10 Scotland November 2015
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 13 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 Schengen Visa Rules
- 21 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 22 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 23 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 N Ireland / Ireland driving