I've been communicating with this tour company - so far, the experience has been exceptional. They are asking for 100% payment, prior to the trip which always makes me a bit anxious when I've never used, or met them. Has anyone used this tour company before?
Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 4 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Scotland
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 12 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 20 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 21 Street food in Turkey
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 One week in Venice - trips