We will be traveling from Amsterdam to Bruges in August. I want to book my train and Thalys seems the fastest, but in booking I enter the departure from Amsterdam Centraal then use the ABS(all Belgian stations as directed)as my arrival. I enter Bruges in the box and it keeps coming up error. In the drop down box, the options are Brugge-Sint Pieter or many Brussels but no Midi, or Soud, as it's known. Can anyone advise, please? I don' t want to screw up since they are non-refundable.
Has anyone ever booked a Thalys ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 2 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 5 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 8 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 9 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 10 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 American Express
- 15 Airport ATMs
- 16 Three ferries to Mull
- 17 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 18 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 19 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 20 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 25 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides