We will be traveling from Amsterdam to Bruges in August. I want to book my train and Thalys seems the fastest, but in booking I enter the departure from Amsterdam Centraal then use the ABS(all Belgian stations as directed)as my arrival. I enter Bruges in the box and it keeps coming up error. In the drop down box, the options are Brugge-Sint Pieter or many Brussels but no Midi, or Soud, as it's known. Can anyone advise, please? I don' t want to screw up since they are non-refundable.
Has anyone ever booked a Thalys ticket?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Dresden or Leipzig
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 5 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 6 South of France November Trip Report
- 7 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 12 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 13 Help With Vienna
- 14 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 15 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 16 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 17 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 18 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 21 Nice or Marseille??
- 22 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 Air pollution in Paris
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma