I am wanting to drive from Kotor Bay, Montenegro to Mostar, Bosnia. I have mapped the route (not wanting to drive through Dubrovnik unless necessary, we start our trip there), but can't tell if the roads are good ones. Has anyone driven this route? Thanks!
Has anyone driven from Kotor Bay, Montenegro to Mostar, Bosnia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 3 London visit
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 7 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 8 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 9 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 10 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 11 men's shoes spain
- 12 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 13 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 14 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 15 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 16 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 17 21 Days in Central Europe
- 18 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 23 Three days in Spain
- 24 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 25 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online