Since Iceland Air so kindly allows you to stopover for no additional charge we are thinking of adding a couple of days and doing that. It would be next June - so lots of daylight! We can really only afford two nights so I was thinking visit Reykjavik on the first day and do the Golden Circle Tour on the second, flight out would be early the following day. So my concern is whether or not it is 'worth' it in terms of hassle factor - getting to and from the airport into Reykjavik. I realize Reykjavik is pretty small but a quick search it looks like the airport is quite a ways out. We would arrive at 6:15 on a Sunday and leave at 7:45 on Tuesday.
Has anyone done the Iceland Air 'stopover' for just a day or two? Worth it?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip around Spain
- 2 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 3 Prague Main Train Station
- 4 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Berlin
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Spain Travel
- 9 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 10 Trieste as a day trip?
- 11 Trieste as a day trip?
- 12 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 13 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 14 British drivers
- 15 Southern France
- 16 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 21 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 22 Train travel in Europe
- 23 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 24 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 25 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland