Since Iceland Air so kindly allows you to stopover for no additional charge we are thinking of adding a couple of days and doing that. It would be next June - so lots of daylight! We can really only afford two nights so I was thinking visit Reykjavik on the first day and do the Golden Circle Tour on the second, flight out would be early the following day. So my concern is whether or not it is 'worth' it in terms of hassle factor - getting to and from the airport into Reykjavik. I realize Reykjavik is pretty small but a quick search it looks like the airport is quite a ways out. We would arrive at 6:15 on a Sunday and leave at 7:45 on Tuesday.
Has anyone done the Iceland Air 'stopover' for just a day or two? Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 6 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 London hotel
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 17 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 18 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Paris in April?
- 21 Prague - Tram #22
- 22 car rental companies Italy
- 23 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -