Since Iceland Air so kindly allows you to stopover for no additional charge we are thinking of adding a couple of days and doing that. It would be next June - so lots of daylight! We can really only afford two nights so I was thinking visit Reykjavik on the first day and do the Golden Circle Tour on the second, flight out would be early the following day. So my concern is whether or not it is 'worth' it in terms of hassle factor - getting to and from the airport into Reykjavik. I realize Reykjavik is pretty small but a quick search it looks like the airport is quite a ways out. We would arrive at 6:15 on a Sunday and leave at 7:45 on Tuesday.
Has anyone done the Iceland Air 'stopover' for just a day or two? Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 2 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 14 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Munich with a car?
- 19 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 20 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan