Since Iceland Air so kindly allows you to stopover for no additional charge we are thinking of adding a couple of days and doing that. It would be next June - so lots of daylight! We can really only afford two nights so I was thinking visit Reykjavik on the first day and do the Golden Circle Tour on the second, flight out would be early the following day. So my concern is whether or not it is 'worth' it in terms of hassle factor - getting to and from the airport into Reykjavik. I realize Reykjavik is pretty small but a quick search it looks like the airport is quite a ways out. We would arrive at 6:15 on a Sunday and leave at 7:45 on Tuesday.
Has anyone done the Iceland Air 'stopover' for just a day or two? Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flea markets in France
- 2 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 3 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 7 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 8 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 10 Madrid apartments
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 13 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 14 Timing a river cruise
- 15 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 16 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 17 We Need a Pact
- 18 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 19 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 20 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 21 Tipping in Greece
- 22 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 23 Honeymooning in Europe
- 24 Southern France
- 25 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help