I'll be visiting Italy this fall. I'll be flying into Paris first and either take a connecting flight to Italy or take a train ride from Paris to Milan through Switzerland via Gotthard pass. Obviously a train ride will take much longer, but I thought it might make an interesting ride (I've never been to Switzerland). Has anyone been on this route? How's the scenery along the way? Will I see snow-capped Alps mountains in October? Thanks!
Has anyone done a train ride via Gotthard pass?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 2 Questions for my German friends
- 3 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 4 London visit
- 5 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 6 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 7 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 8 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 9 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 10 Budget for 3 Month's
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 25 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?