I'll be visiting Italy this fall. I'll be flying into Paris first and either take a connecting flight to Italy or take a train ride from Paris to Milan through Switzerland via Gotthard pass. Obviously a train ride will take much longer, but I thought it might make an interesting ride (I've never been to Switzerland). Has anyone been on this route? How's the scenery along the way? Will I see snow-capped Alps mountains in October? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Yahoo Reset Password
- 2 Vatican tour
- 3 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 4 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 5 Italian lake cruise
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 8 Tuscany Itinerary
- 9 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 14 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 15 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 16 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 17 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 18 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 London in Winter Report
- 21 driving from London to Lourdes
- 22 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 23 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 24 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 25 Multi Country car Rental