I'll be visiting Italy this fall. I'll be flying into Paris first and either take a connecting flight to Italy or take a train ride from Paris to Milan through Switzerland via Gotthard pass. Obviously a train ride will take much longer, but I thought it might make an interesting ride (I've never been to Switzerland). Has anyone been on this route? How's the scenery along the way? Will I see snow-capped Alps mountains in October? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카드잘치는법【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 2 카지노중독【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 3 카지노확률【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 카지노입장【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 6 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 7 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 8 Wake Up Mods
- 9 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 10 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 11 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 12 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 13 Clean up spam
- 14 Beach holiday homes italy
- 15 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 16 favorite app for converting US $$
- 17 France on my own
- 18 Greece and Italy Combo
- 19 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 20 Best of Norway
- 21 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 22 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 23 Escorted tours Norway
- 24 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 25 Car Rental in France - Europcar