I'll be visiting Italy this fall. I'll be flying into Paris first and either take a connecting flight to Italy or take a train ride from Paris to Milan through Switzerland via Gotthard pass. Obviously a train ride will take much longer, but I thought it might make an interesting ride (I've never been to Switzerland). Has anyone been on this route? How's the scenery along the way? Will I see snow-capped Alps mountains in October? Thanks!
Has anyone done a train ride via Gotthard pass?
- 1 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 5 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 20 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 21 rent car / Munich
- 22 Apartments in Rome
- 23 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary