I'll be visiting Italy this fall. I'll be flying into Paris first and either take a connecting flight to Italy or take a train ride from Paris to Milan through Switzerland via Gotthard pass. Obviously a train ride will take much longer, but I thought it might make an interesting ride (I've never been to Switzerland). Has anyone been on this route? How's the scenery along the way? Will I see snow-capped Alps mountains in October? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 2 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 3 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 4 Berlin to Barcelona
- 5 Breakfast: London
- 6 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 7 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 8 http://healthytipweb.com/wonder-bust-reviews/
- 9 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 10 Camino Redux
- 11 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 12 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 13 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 14 Macedonia, Greece
- 15 worthy or no?
- 16 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 17 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 18 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 19 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 20 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 21 Seville bus information
- 22 Montpellier to Arles
- 23 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 24 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 25 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France