I was going to purchase train tickets to Bath for travel in early June. They don't have e tickets you print at home. Only option is to pick them up at station on departure. I think you can pick them up when we arrive in London before day of departure. Has anyone used this site for similar travel before and did it all work out ok?
Has anyone bought advance purchased tickets from first great western site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 2 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 3 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 4 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 5 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 6 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 7 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 8 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 9 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 12 Arctic Circle in December
- 13 Catalonia
- 14 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 Macarons!
- 17 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 18 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 19 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 20 Sammezzano update
- 21 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 22 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 23 ideas for Portugal please
- 24 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 25 Transportation in Paris