I was going to purchase train tickets to Bath for travel in early June. They don't have e tickets you print at home. Only option is to pick them up at station on departure. I think you can pick them up when we arrive in London before day of departure. Has anyone used this site for similar travel before and did it all work out ok?
Has anyone bought advance purchased tickets from first great western site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 2 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 3 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 4 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 5 Day Trips from Nice
- 6 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 7 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 8 Madrid: City Views
- 9 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 10 How much luggage?????
- 11 Cornwall or Paris?
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 14 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 15 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 19 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 20 100 years of French gratitude
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 23 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 24 London restaurants
- 25 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?