I was going to purchase train tickets to Bath for travel in early June. They don't have e tickets you print at home. Only option is to pick them up at station on departure. I think you can pick them up when we arrive in London before day of departure. Has anyone used this site for similar travel before and did it all work out ok?
Has anyone bought advance purchased tickets from first great western site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 2 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 3 Spending money in Italy?
- 4 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 5 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 6 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 7 first family trip to Switzerland
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 10 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 11 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 12 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 13 Spain for 7 days
- 14 Biking across Europe
- 15 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 16 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 17 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 18 Normandy in October
- 19 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 20 I went to Paris in June
- 21 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 22 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 23 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 24 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 25 Guesthouses in Dublin