I was going to purchase train tickets to Bath for travel in early June. They don't have e tickets you print at home. Only option is to pick them up at station on departure. I think you can pick them up when we arrive in London before day of departure. Has anyone used this site for similar travel before and did it all work out ok?
Has anyone bought advance purchased tickets from first great western site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 4 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 5 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 6 Moving to Belfast
- 7 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 8 4-6 weeks
- 9 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 10 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 11 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 12 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Dresden or Leipzig
- 15 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 16 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 17 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 Help With Vienna
- 21 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report