I was going to purchase train tickets to Bath for travel in early June. They don't have e tickets you print at home. Only option is to pick them up at station on departure. I think you can pick them up when we arrive in London before day of departure. Has anyone used this site for similar travel before and did it all work out ok?
Has anyone bought advance purchased tickets from first great western site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 2 100 years of French gratitude
- 3 Paris T A X I
- 4 Reasonable Hotels in Central London near the Underground
- 5 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 6 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 7 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 8 Portugal Itinerary for Late October
- 9 studying abroad, need advice on how to spend two month-long breaks
- 10 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 11 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 12 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 13 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 14 First Trip to Europe
- 15 Globus Tours
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 18 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 19 Central London Hotels
- 20 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 21 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 22 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Paris Taxi
- 25 Apartment cooking in Paris