I was going to purchase train tickets to Bath for travel in early June. They don't have e tickets you print at home. Only option is to pick them up at station on departure. I think you can pick them up when we arrive in London before day of departure. Has anyone used this site for similar travel before and did it all work out ok?
Has anyone bought advance purchased tickets from first great western site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Photo Ops, Great Pubs, Something Different - Cornwall Suggestions Please
- 2 Moving to Belfast
- 3 granada to algarve
- 4 Glasgow to Brody Ferry Scotland
- 5 Wiring money for apt rental?
- 6 Libourne overnight
- 7 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 8 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 9 70% off on hotel deals, 40% off on flights, Save up to $525 on flight
- 10 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 11 AA Frequent Flyer Flight bookings to Europe
- 12 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 13 Brugge photo on Bing
- 14 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 15 Can anyone suggest a good Italian phrase app?
- 16 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 17 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 18 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 19 Travel from Berlin To Paris by train. good places to visit in Paris (tips)
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Spending money in Italy?
- 22 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 23 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!