I was going to purchase train tickets to Bath for travel in early June. They don't have e tickets you print at home. Only option is to pick them up at station on departure. I think you can pick them up when we arrive in London before day of departure. Has anyone used this site for similar travel before and did it all work out ok?
Has anyone bought advance purchased tickets from first great western site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 at what point should one get health insurance
- 2 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland
- 4 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 5 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 6 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 7 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 8 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 9 Wines charted by flavor
- 10 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 11 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 12 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 13 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 14 4 Months in Europe
- 15 Spain in November
- 16 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 17 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 18 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 19 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 20 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 21 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 22 Milan at the end of September
- 23 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 Tipping in the UK