I was going to purchase train tickets to Bath for travel in early June. They don't have e tickets you print at home. Only option is to pick them up at station on departure. I think you can pick them up when we arrive in London before day of departure. Has anyone used this site for similar travel before and did it all work out ok?
Has anyone bought advance purchased tickets from first great western site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Useful website for France
- 2 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 3 London visit
- 4 Croatia/Slovenia 2014
- 5 Italian cooking classes
- 6 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 7 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 9 Small group for Colosseum
- 10 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 11 best time to book accommodation
- 12 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 15 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 16 SIM card for eastern europe
- 17 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 20 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 21 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 24 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train