I was going to purchase train tickets to Bath for travel in early June. They don't have e tickets you print at home. Only option is to pick them up at station on departure. I think you can pick them up when we arrive in London before day of departure. Has anyone used this site for similar travel before and did it all work out ok?
Has anyone bought advance purchased tickets from first great western site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 4 Seville hotels
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 7 Italy
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 13 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 Lavender Fields
- 16 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 17 Munich
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 21 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 22 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 museum passes in Rome