I was going to purchase train tickets to Bath for travel in early June. They don't have e tickets you print at home. Only option is to pick them up at station on departure. I think you can pick them up when we arrive in London before day of departure. Has anyone used this site for similar travel before and did it all work out ok?
Has anyone bought advance purchased tickets from first great western site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental Italy/Croatia
- 2 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 3 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 4 Germany for 3 weeks
- 5 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 6 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 7 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 8 Vienna and side trips
- 9 Nature of France
- 10 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 11 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 12 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 13 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 14 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 15 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 16 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 17 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 18 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 19 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 20 Gift for French business associate
- 21 Back to Provence in 2015
- 22 In Search of Wedding Shoes in Paris
- 23 where to base in Valle D itria
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May