I was going to purchase train tickets to Bath for travel in early June. They don't have e tickets you print at home. Only option is to pick them up at station on departure. I think you can pick them up when we arrive in London before day of departure. Has anyone used this site for similar travel before and did it all work out ok?
Has anyone bought advance purchased tickets from first great western site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 scotland trave;
- 2 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 3 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 4 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 5 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 6 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 7 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 8 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 10 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 11 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 12 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 13 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 14 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 15 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 16 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 17 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 18 Where to stay in London
- 19 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 20 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 21 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 22 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 23 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 24 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 25 Schladming, Austria