I was going to purchase train tickets to Bath for travel in early June. They don't have e tickets you print at home. Only option is to pick them up at station on departure. I think you can pick them up when we arrive in London before day of departure. Has anyone used this site for similar travel before and did it all work out ok?
Has anyone bought advance purchased tickets from first great western site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 4 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 7 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 10 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 11 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 12 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 13 5 Observations About Paris
- 14 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 15 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 16 Southern Spain
- 17 Museums in Berlin
- 18 Schengen Visa Rules
- 19 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 20 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 21 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 22 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 23 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 24 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 25 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt