I was going to purchase train tickets to Bath for travel in early June. They don't have e tickets you print at home. Only option is to pick them up at station on departure. I think you can pick them up when we arrive in London before day of departure. Has anyone used this site for similar travel before and did it all work out ok?
Has anyone bought advance purchased tickets from first great western site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for French business associate
- 2 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 3 Sunny September Trip Report
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 Trip Report, part 1
- 6 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 7 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 8 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 9 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 12 London GTG late September?
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Scottish Passport
- 25 Oxford or Cambridge?