I was going to purchase train tickets to Bath for travel in early June. They don't have e tickets you print at home. Only option is to pick them up at station on departure. I think you can pick them up when we arrive in London before day of departure. Has anyone used this site for similar travel before and did it all work out ok?
Has anyone bought advance purchased tickets from first great western site?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 Where to go in France mid July?
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 Help with England/Wales tour
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 9 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 10 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 11 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 12 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 13 Italy and Croatia
- 14 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 15 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 16 Five nights in Extremadura
- 17 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 18 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 19 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 20 trip to norway
- 21 Is Venice really dirty?
- 22 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 25 Cotswold Churches