I've posted my travel plans for a trip to Italy and based on the responses, I'm trying to find hotels in Rome in the Navona/Pantheon/Trevi area. I found great hotels on the www.reservationitaly.com site, but the prices appear to be significnatly lower than those listed on other sites. Has anyone booked through this company & if so, did you have any problems?
Has anyone booked a hotel through www.reservationitaly.com
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 5 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 6 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 7 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 8 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 9 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 10 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 13 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 17 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 18 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 19 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 22 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 23 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 24 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 25 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28