I've posted my travel plans for a trip to Italy and based on the responses, I'm trying to find hotels in Rome in the Navona/Pantheon/Trevi area. I found great hotels on the www.reservationitaly.com site, but the prices appear to be significnatly lower than those listed on other sites. Has anyone booked through this company & if so, did you have any problems?
Has anyone booked a hotel through www.reservationitaly.com
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 3 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 4 Planning a holiday
- 5 London at Easter
- 6 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 7 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 8 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 9 Traveling within Italy
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 12 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 Madrid to Sevilla
- 15 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 16 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 20 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 23 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 FRA airport: How big is "big"?