I've posted my travel plans for a trip to Italy and based on the responses, I'm trying to find hotels in Rome in the Navona/Pantheon/Trevi area. I found great hotels on the www.reservationitaly.com site, but the prices appear to be significnatly lower than those listed on other sites. Has anyone booked through this company & if so, did you have any problems?
Has anyone booked a hotel through www.reservationitaly.com
- 1 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 2 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 3 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 4 semi escorted tours
- 5 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 6 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 7 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 8 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 9 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 10 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 11 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 12 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 13 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 14 jungfraujoch mid june
- 15 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 16 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 17 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 18 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 19 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 20 Cuenca or Toledo
- 21 Heathrow
- 22 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 23 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 24 A chacun son goût
- 25 Where can we go from Genoa for three days