I hope that I stated the place correctly. We've rented a place there and now I'm getting cold feet. I've done research about places to see in the area, but there isn't a lot of information about this particular village, as its rather small. If I'm lucky, maybe someone out there knows it?
Has anyone been to the tiny village of Fournes near Uzes in Provence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 2 London and Where Else in late December?
- 3 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 4 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 5 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 6 London - Site List Triage -
- 7 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 8 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 9 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 14 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 17 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 18 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 19 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 Southern Ireland Help
- 22 Bologna tips
- 23 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 24 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 25 canadian memorial in Normandy France