I'm visiting London in early April with someone who's never been. I've been many times but I've never taken the tour of Buckingham Palace. I thought the evening tour with champagne would be a nice start to our trip so I've purchased the 6 PM tickets. Who's been to the evening tour? I'm sure the tour visits the same rooms as the day tour but curious to hear feedback from anyone who's been in the evening. The 'Practical Information' page on the Royal Collection website shows tours exit via the garden to Grosvenor Place. I'm also curious if that's the same for day and evening tours.
Has anyone been to the Buckingham Palace evening tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 5 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 6 Day trips from Marseille
- 7 Hotel in Venice
- 8 train to Vernon France
- 9 Avignon to London?
- 10 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 Venice
- 14 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 15 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 16 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 17 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 18 Traveling to Munich
- 19 London tube
- 20 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 21 cooking classes
- 22 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 23 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 24 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 25 Zurich, Switzerland