I'm visiting London in early April with someone who's never been. I've been many times but I've never taken the tour of Buckingham Palace. I thought the evening tour with champagne would be a nice start to our trip so I've purchased the 6 PM tickets. Who's been to the evening tour? I'm sure the tour visits the same rooms as the day tour but curious to hear feedback from anyone who's been in the evening. The 'Practical Information' page on the Royal Collection website shows tours exit via the garden to Grosvenor Place. I'm also curious if that's the same for day and evening tours.
Has anyone been to the Buckingham Palace evening tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 2 Best data sim
- 3 MADRID--Restaurants, & tapas bars--please advise!
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 6 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 7 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 8 suggested 9 day itinerary in Europe - Valentines Day!
- 9 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 10 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 11 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 12 Need help on Drive from Granada to Sevilla
- 13 first family trip to Switzerland
- 14 Driving Zagreb-Budapest-Vienna-Prague
- 15 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 16 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 17 Family Vacation Mallorca
- 18 the best of italy?
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 21 Alterations to night trains routes
- 22 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 23 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 24 So much to do, so little time!
- 25 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands