I'm visiting London in early April with someone who's never been. I've been many times but I've never taken the tour of Buckingham Palace. I thought the evening tour with champagne would be a nice start to our trip so I've purchased the 6 PM tickets. Who's been to the evening tour? I'm sure the tour visits the same rooms as the day tour but curious to hear feedback from anyone who's been in the evening. The 'Practical Information' page on the Royal Collection website shows tours exit via the garden to Grosvenor Place. I'm also curious if that's the same for day and evening tours.
Has anyone been to the Buckingham Palace evening tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 at what point should one get health insurance
- 2 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 3 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Spain in November
- 6 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 7 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 8 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 9 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 10 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 11 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 12 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 13 Milan at the end of September
- 14 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 15 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 16 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 19 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 20 Tipping in the UK
- 21 floods in Andalucia
- 22 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 23 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)