I'm visiting London in early April with someone who's never been. I've been many times but I've never taken the tour of Buckingham Palace. I thought the evening tour with champagne would be a nice start to our trip so I've purchased the 6 PM tickets. Who's been to the evening tour? I'm sure the tour visits the same rooms as the day tour but curious to hear feedback from anyone who's been in the evening. The 'Practical Information' page on the Royal Collection website shows tours exit via the garden to Grosvenor Place. I'm also curious if that's the same for day and evening tours.
Has anyone been to the Buckingham Palace evening tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 5 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 9 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 10 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 11 London visit
- 12 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 15 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 18 men's shoes spain
- 19 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 25 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?