I am planning a trip in August with my brother to Norway. I am planning on flying into Oslo and spending one night there. I would like to take a day trip to Bergen and then stay in Lofoten for 3 or so days. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for my itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 2 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 3 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 4 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 UK in May and June
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 8 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 9 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 10 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 11 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Globus Iberian Tour
- 14 Spain: train/rental car help
- 15 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 16 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 17 Budapest Card
- 18 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 19 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 20 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 21 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 22 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 23 Bath/Cotswolds
- 24 Shorts in South of France?
- 25 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure