I am planning a trip in August with my brother to Norway. I am planning on flying into Oslo and spending one night there. I would like to take a day trip to Bergen and then stay in Lofoten for 3 or so days. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for my itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 2 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Chania
- 5 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 6 Car rental in Santorini port
- 7 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 8 Renting a car in Greece
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 11 renting a car in greece
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 14 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 15 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 19 retruning to US with souveniers
- 20 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 21 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 22 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 25 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers