I am planning a trip in August with my brother to Norway. I am planning on flying into Oslo and spending one night there. I would like to take a day trip to Bergen and then stay in Lofoten for 3 or so days. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for my itinerary?
Has anyone been to Lofoten in Norway?
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Family European winter holiday
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 Florence in October
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 London at Easter
- 14 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 15 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 21 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 22 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 23 Which travel plan?
- 24 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla