Thanks in advance for any information you can share about the journey. I'm especially interested if you found the bed accommodations clean, quiet and comfortable, and the passage smooth sailing. I'm subject to sea sickness!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 2 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 3 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 4 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 5 England and Wales by public transport
- 6 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 7 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 10 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 11 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 12 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 13 Travel vs. Babies
- 14 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 15 Vienna or Budapest?
- 16 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 17 Andalucia in December
- 18 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 21 Rome to Florence Road Trip, Vineyard Recommendations
- 22 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 23 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 24 Budapest Hotels
- 25 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
Has anybody taken the ferry from Barcelona to Genoa, or vice versa?