Planning a trip in mid September and found a few nice looking, reasonably priced apartments with parisattitude.com and wondered if anyone here had experience with this company. Any comments good or bad would be greatly appriciated.
Has anybody here rented from parisattitude.com?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 2 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 3 car rental companies Italy
- 4 He said , she said
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 7 Paris in April?
- 8 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 11 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 quiet hotel
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Venice hotel selection
- 17 May trip to the islands
- 18 Where to stay in Rome
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 21 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 22 Augsburg with kids
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 25 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites