We will be going to the WB Harry Potter Studio outside of London on a Thursday this summer. We anticipate spending 4-6 hours there, and are planning a morning entrance time. We usually prefer to arrive first thing (they open at 9:00), and we'll be taking public transportation. I understand that from the Bloomsbury area it will take about an hour (with all of the transfers).
My question is more about public transportation congestion in the morning hours of a weekday. Should we book instead for 9:30 or 10:00 to let rush hour settle down? This is our first time to London, so I really don't know what to expect with crowds at different times of day.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 3 Munich itinerary review
- 4 My final Prague itinerary
- 5 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 8 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 9 weekend from cologne germany
- 10 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 11 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 3nights in Venice
- 14 multi city flights to europe
- 15 Europe itinerary questions
- 16 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 17 Earthquake near Naples
- 18 13 nights in switzerland
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 21 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 22 Football Tickets - Athens
- 23 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 24 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 25 Salzburg itinerary review