We will be going to the WB Harry Potter Studio outside of London on a Thursday this summer. We anticipate spending 4-6 hours there, and are planning a morning entrance time. We usually prefer to arrive first thing (they open at 9:00), and we'll be taking public transportation. I understand that from the Bloomsbury area it will take about an hour (with all of the transfers).
My question is more about public transportation congestion in the morning hours of a weekday. Should we book instead for 9:30 or 10:00 to let rush hour settle down? This is our first time to London, so I really don't know what to expect with crowds at different times of day.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 2 Swiss Travel Pass
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 7 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 14 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 17 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 18 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 19 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 20 Train help for Prague
- 21 driving from prague to salzburg
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Germany train help!
- 25 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!