We will be going to the WB Harry Potter Studio outside of London on a Thursday this summer. We anticipate spending 4-6 hours there, and are planning a morning entrance time. We usually prefer to arrive first thing (they open at 9:00), and we'll be taking public transportation. I understand that from the Bloomsbury area it will take about an hour (with all of the transfers).
My question is more about public transportation congestion in the morning hours of a weekday. Should we book instead for 9:30 or 10:00 to let rush hour settle down? This is our first time to London, so I really don't know what to expect with crowds at different times of day.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 3 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 4 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 7 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 8 Hiking in Switzerland
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 11 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 14 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 15 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 18 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 21 CASH OR CARD?
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 24 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 25 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!