We will be going to the WB Harry Potter Studio outside of London on a Thursday this summer. We anticipate spending 4-6 hours there, and are planning a morning entrance time. We usually prefer to arrive first thing (they open at 9:00), and we'll be taking public transportation. I understand that from the Bloomsbury area it will take about an hour (with all of the transfers).
My question is more about public transportation congestion in the morning hours of a weekday. Should we book instead for 9:30 or 10:00 to let rush hour settle down? This is our first time to London, so I really don't know what to expect with crowds at different times of day.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) Microsoft Office365 Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 office 24*7
- 2 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 3 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 4 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 5 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 6 Airport Transit Visa
- 7 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 8 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 9 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 10 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 11 Travelling Iceland
- 12 Italian lake cruise
- 13 Paris advice with kids
- 14 Tuscany Itinerary
- 15 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 18 Route Information
- 19 International drivers permit
- 20 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 21 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 22 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 23 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 24 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?