I am taking several middle school kids to London starting in May and was wondering if anyone has visited any of the new Harry Potter sites. I've heard they have remodeled the 9 3/4 platform and they have opened a the movie sets about twenty miles outside of London. Are these worth visiting and the price? (The movie set is about $44 a person) Thanks so much.
Harry Potter in England
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 2 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 3 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 4 Greek islands from Turkey
- 5 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 6 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Rome Accommodation
- 9 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 10 rent car / Munich
- 11 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 12 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 13 Italian Lakes gardens
- 14 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 15 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 16 Chambermaid tipping
- 17 TGV and Provence questions
- 18 Novels set in Greece
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 23 More help with housing in Puglia
- 24 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 25 Euro Train