We only have two days in London with our boys -- ages 6 & 8. Is the Harry Potter Experience worth it? I am not worried about never making it back to London as my husband and I travel often on business but my kids have never been. Interested in everyone's thoughts.
Harry Potter Experience worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 2 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 5 Luggage sizing
- 6 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 7 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 8 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 9 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 10 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 11 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 14 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 15 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 18 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 19 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 20 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 21 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 22 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?