We are in London now. We were told to wait and pick up HP tickets at attraction the day of. We went online and it says that they are sold out for the next two weeks. Does anyone know of other methods to purchase tickets or if it would be worth the drive out to see about getting in?
Harry Potter Experience -tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Pass
- 2 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 3 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 4 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 5 Big and little towns of Europe
- 6 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 7 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 8 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 9 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 10 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 11 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 12 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 13 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 14 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 15 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 16 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 17 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 18 Greece after the Vote
- 19 Apartment in Italy
- 20 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 21 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 22 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 25 Home Base in Belgium