We are in London now. We were told to wait and pick up HP tickets at attraction the day of. We went online and it says that they are sold out for the next two weeks. Does anyone know of other methods to purchase tickets or if it would be worth the drive out to see about getting in?
Harry Potter Experience -tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia Amber
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 6 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 7 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 15 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 9 days in turkey
- 18 Burg Eltz
- 19 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 20 Germany-berlin marathon
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 23 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 24 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 25 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip