We are in London now. We were told to wait and pick up HP tickets at attraction the day of. We went online and it says that they are sold out for the next two weeks. Does anyone know of other methods to purchase tickets or if it would be worth the drive out to see about getting in?
Harry Potter Experience -tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 5 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 6 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 7 Europe in winter
- 8 Best day trips from Paris
- 9 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 12 Bodrum to instanbul
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 15 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 16 Questions About Croatia
- 17 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 20 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 21 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 24 See You In Minsk
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?