We are in London now. We were told to wait and pick up HP tickets at attraction the day of. We went online and it says that they are sold out for the next two weeks. Does anyone know of other methods to purchase tickets or if it would be worth the drive out to see about getting in?
Harry Potter Experience -tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 2 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 3 What to wear
- 4 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 5 Buying Masks in Venice
- 6 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 7 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 8 Mask Making in Venice
- 9 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 10 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 11 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 12 Fashion for larger man?
- 13 Eating in France-two new books
- 14 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 15 London neighborhood suggestions
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Three days in Spain