We are in London now. We were told to wait and pick up HP tickets at attraction the day of. We went online and it says that they are sold out for the next two weeks. Does anyone know of other methods to purchase tickets or if it would be worth the drive out to see about getting in?
Harry Potter Experience -tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 3 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 GPS in Tuscany
- 7 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 8 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 9 italy
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 12 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 13 Monet in Normandy
- 14 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 15 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 16 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 17 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 20 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 21 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 22 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 23 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 What to wear