I'm a novice European traveler booking a dream trip for this July & August. Many of you on this forum gave me great ideas for my itinerary. I've now run into a bit of a roadblock: I need to get from Dresden to Glasgow...and I can't find any routes by plane (my preference) or train that doesn't take nearly 24 hours of travel time. Am I missing something here? Or is it just a crazy long trip? Btw...driving is not an option. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Otherwise I'm going to skip Dresden and perhaps go to Brussels instead so I can easily get to Glasgow. But I'd love to try & get to Dresden if possible. Thanks!
Hardcore Travelers: help a newbie get from Dresden to Glasgow!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 A Greek sojourn
- 6 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 Bregenz or Lindau
- 9 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 10 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 11 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 15 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 16 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 17 Winter in Paris
- 18 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 19 I need some big advice!
- 20 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 23 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??