I'm a novice European traveler booking a dream trip for this July & August. Many of you on this forum gave me great ideas for my itinerary. I've now run into a bit of a roadblock: I need to get from Dresden to Glasgow...and I can't find any routes by plane (my preference) or train that doesn't take nearly 24 hours of travel time. Am I missing something here? Or is it just a crazy long trip? Btw...driving is not an option. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Otherwise I'm going to skip Dresden and perhaps go to Brussels instead so I can easily get to Glasgow. But I'd love to try & get to Dresden if possible. Thanks!
Hardcore Travelers: help a newbie get from Dresden to Glasgow!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Last night in Italy advice
- 5 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 6 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 7 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 8 Europe Itinerary
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 11 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 17 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 18 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 19 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 20 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 21 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 22 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 23 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 24 Hey Fodor's
- 25 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy