Am having trouble locating escorted tours of ONLY Austria, Switzerland and Northern Italy. Has anyone visited these three areas with a tour company? We will either fly in and out of Zurich or we could fly into Frankfurt and out of Zurich. We're interested in seeing Salzburg (2 days), Innsbruck (1 day), Interlaken (1 day), Venice (3 days), Verona (1 day), Neuschwenstein (?) Castle area (1 day), and the Lakes region in Italy (Lake Como and Maggiore) (2 days). Would this itinerary be hard to do by train on our own? Is the weather better in May or October (want to miss the heavy tourist time)? Any suggestions to add to this itinerary would be greatly appreciated.
Hard to find tours of Austria, Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 1 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 2 Phone in europe
- 3 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 4 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 5 HELP stuck in Italy
- 6 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 7 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 8 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 9 I Need To Vent!
- 10 Help with itenerary
- 11 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 14 jungfraujoch mid june
- 15 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 16 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 17 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 18 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 19 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 20 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 21 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 22 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 23 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 24 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 25 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?