I am planning a trip with my family (2 adults,2 children) to Thun, Switzerland from Hannover, Germany, by train in September 2012.
I'd be grateful for any advice on the most economical way of doing this journey. Also any info regarding reservations and other important tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Hannover to Thun by train.
- 1 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 2 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 3 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 4 Almalfi in Late March??
- 5 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 8 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 9 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 10 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 Trip to London
- 13 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 14 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 15 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 18 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 19 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 20 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 21 Backpacking through Europe
- 22 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 23 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites