I am planning a trip with my family (2 adults,2 children) to Thun, Switzerland from Hannover, Germany, by train in September 2012.
I'd be grateful for any advice on the most economical way of doing this journey. Also any info regarding reservations and other important tips would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Hannover to Thun by train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 2 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 3 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 4 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 5 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 6 Arctic Circle in December
- 7 Catalonia
- 8 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 9 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 10 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 11 Macarons!
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 14 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 15 Sammezzano update
- 16 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 17 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 18 ideas for Portugal please
- 19 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 20 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 21 Transportation in Paris
- 22 airport transportation
- 23 2 Days in Brussels
- 24 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 25 Switzerland - where to for this trip?