Is a US issued handicap parking sign (hanging from the rear view mirror) valid in EU countries? Does it exempt one from parking fees? I will be driving in Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, and Germany.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 2 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 3 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 4 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 5 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 6 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 7 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 8 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 9 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 10 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 11 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 12 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 13 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 14 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 15 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 16 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 17 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 18 Loire Valley itinerary
- 19 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 20 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 21 Breakfast: London
- 22 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 23 Travel plan help in Germany
- 24 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 25 Camino Redux