Is a US issued handicap parking sign (hanging from the rear view mirror) valid in EU countries? Does it exempt one from parking fees? I will be driving in Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, and Germany.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 2 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 3 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 4 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 5 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 6 Ali
- 7 Christmas Week in London
- 8 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 9 Drinks in Spain
- 10 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 11 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 12 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 13 12 days europe
- 14 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Too much for one day?
- 17 Travel WiFi - France
- 18 Italy for the first time
- 19 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 20 RFID Protection
- 21 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 22 Germany and Austria trip report
- 23 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 24 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 25 London Itinerary and Questions