Is a US issued handicap parking sign (hanging from the rear view mirror) valid in EU countries? Does it exempt one from parking fees? I will be driving in Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, and Germany.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about regionale trains
- 2 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 3 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 4 Overnight Layover -London
- 5 Day tour of Portofino and Cinque Terre
- 6 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 7 Vienna Favorites
- 8 15 nights in Italy
- 9 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 10 Rental car in Italy
- 11 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 12 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 13 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 14 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 15 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 16 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 17 5 top Scams in Paris
- 18 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 19 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 20 French Prem Train Fares
- 21 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 22 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 23 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 24 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 25 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...