Is a US issued handicap parking sign (hanging from the rear view mirror) valid in EU countries? Does it exempt one from parking fees? I will be driving in Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, and Germany.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taking wine home from France
- 2 Drive or train Austria
- 3 St Moritz hiking
- 4 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 5 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 6 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari
- 7 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 8 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 9 Avignon
- 10 September in Switzerland
- 11 Cycling in France
- 12 Stops between Frankfurt and Berner Oberland
- 13 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 14 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 15 Norway by motorhome
- 16 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 17 Need advice on transportation
- 18 Porto to Lisbon and the airport
- 19 Best way to access Australian-based cash on holidays in Europe?
- 20 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 21 Spain or Greece with Turkey with kids
- 22 Tallinn for 1st time
- 23 International Driver's license requested at rental agencies in Spain
- 24 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 25 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!