Is a US issued handicap parking sign (hanging from the rear view mirror) valid in EU countries? Does it exempt one from parking fees? I will be driving in Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, and Germany.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos hotel question
- 2 written guide for Olympia
- 3 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 4 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 5 Rental car, Germany to Czech Republic
- 6 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 7 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 8 February in Florence
- 9 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 10 Should we go to Vienna?
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 14 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 15 England and Wales by public transport
- 16 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 17 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 18 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 19 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 20 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 21 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 22 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 23 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Renting a car