Is a US issued handicap parking sign (hanging from the rear view mirror) valid in EU countries? Does it exempt one from parking fees? I will be driving in Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, and Germany.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 2 Advice : Tec*h SUPP0RT VERIZON MAIL CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 Reset Password
- 3 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 4 London and Normandy
- 5 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 6 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 7 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 10 Book holiday homes with Kingdom of rentals
- 11 London is it worth it?
- 12 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 13 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 14 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 15 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 16 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 17 free international phone calls
- 18 France Study Abroad
- 19 Lisbon
- 20 Airport Transportation
- 21 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 22 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 23 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Taxi from Heathrow Airport