Is a US issued handicap parking sign (hanging from the rear view mirror) valid in EU countries? Does it exempt one from parking fees? I will be driving in Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, and Germany.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 3 France for a month in 2017
- 4 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 5 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 6 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 9 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 10 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 11 Chinese visit to France
- 12 15 days trip to Europe
- 13 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 14 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 15 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 18 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 19 Day trips from Uzes
- 20 HELP! Anyone ever done the walk from TELLARO to LERICI in Liguria?
- 21 An introduction to Italy (Lerici, Barga, and Lucca)
- 22 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 23 Vuerling airlines
- 24 All of Spain or something else..?
- 25 Barcelona extension