Is a US issued handicap parking sign (hanging from the rear view mirror) valid in EU countries? Does it exempt one from parking fees? I will be driving in Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, and Germany.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 2 please revew provence agenda
- 3 due to the fact that
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Testadrox :- http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 6 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 7 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 8 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 9 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 10 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 11 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 12 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 13 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 14 Small detour from Paris
- 15 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 16 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 17 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 18 Sicily or Rome
- 19 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 20 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 21 Italy
- 22 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 23 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 24 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 25 When and how to book for a trip?