Have visited a hammam once, in Morocco and I'm ready to try it again. Am adventurous, but squeamish about hygiene, so looking for something semi-upscale (but authentic -- not a 5-star hotel). Any recommendations for where to go in Istanbul?
Your suggestions are appreciated.
Hammam recommendation in Istanbul?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 2 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 3 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 4 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 What are the best places to see in England
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Reims for a day
- 9 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 10 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 11 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 15 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 16 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 19 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 20 Heli Tour
- 21 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 24 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station