Have visited a hammam once, in Morocco and I'm ready to try it again. Am adventurous, but squeamish about hygiene, so looking for something semi-upscale (but authentic -- not a 5-star hotel). Any recommendations for where to go in Istanbul?
Your suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 2 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 5 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 6 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 7 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 8 2 weeks Europe trip
- 9 Need Information about French Alps
- 10 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 11 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Uffizi Phone Number
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 15 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Gites in Provence
- 18 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 19 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 20 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 21 4 days in Provence in early June
- 22 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 23 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 24 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 25 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?