Have visited a hammam once, in Morocco and I'm ready to try it again. Am adventurous, but squeamish about hygiene, so looking for something semi-upscale (but authentic -- not a 5-star hotel). Any recommendations for where to go in Istanbul?
Your suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 2 To europe this Aug
- 3 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 4 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 5 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 6 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 7 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 8 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 9 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 10 Stay away from EF Tours
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 13 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 14 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 17 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 18 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 19 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 20 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 21 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 22 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 23 Lagos Walking Tour
- 24 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere