Have visited a hammam once, in Morocco and I'm ready to try it again. Am adventurous, but squeamish about hygiene, so looking for something semi-upscale (but authentic -- not a 5-star hotel). Any recommendations for where to go in Istanbul?
Your suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 2 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 5 CDG international flight
- 6 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 7 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 8 12 days europe
- 9 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 10 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 11 Budapest on a budget
- 12 Seville in late January
- 13 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 14 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 15 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 18 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 19 RFID Protection
- 20 Beaches in Southern France
- 21 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 22 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 23 Travel WiFi - France
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik