Have visited a hammam once, in Morocco and I'm ready to try it again. Am adventurous, but squeamish about hygiene, so looking for something semi-upscale (but authentic -- not a 5-star hotel). Any recommendations for where to go in Istanbul?
Your suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 4 Barcelona alternative
- 5 Spanish Medical Providers
- 6 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 7 Paris to Italy
- 8 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 Road trip with our dog
- 13 Frankfurt to UK
- 14 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 15 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 16 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 17 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 18 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 19 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 20 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 21 Electrical Power Conversion
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 24 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna