I know I need to do more homework on my own, but perhaps you can point me in the right direction.
My husband and I will arrive in Hamburg about 2pm on a weekday in May. We plan to get from the airport to our hotel - the Atlantic. After check in the plan is to spend the rest of the afternoon shopping and wandering around. That evening we would want a casual (inexpensive) restaurant near the shopping/hotel area. In Italy and Spain we found "buffet/self service" places and maybe there is something similar in Hamburg
Next day is a significant birthday and we are looking to spend a "special day". The only dilemma is we have friends joining us who are flying in from the UK> A dilemma in that we would need to break the day to meet them or arrange for them to head out and join us wherever we are. They should be at the Atlantic by 11am.
What to do? Head out and explore Lubeck? Hire a car and drive somewhere not too far away? Take a train or boat ride somewhere special?
That evening we would like somewhere special for dinner. Close to the Atlantic possibly though that would not be a final deciding factor.
On day 3, we check out of the hotel and around mid day we check onto our cruise ship. I thought that morning we could leave our bags at the hotel and go to Miniature World - it sounds very interesting, then take a taxi from the hotel to the ship.
The ship spends that night in Hamburg, so we could get off the ship again and go off to explore hamburg and surrounds some more.
Day 4 - I think we are still in Hamburg that morning, though I am not sure and then we set sail. I thought we would just stay on the ship that day - hence it might be an idea to go off and explore some more on day 3 after check in.
Anyway, hope this is a detailed enough outline and very much looking forward to your advice
all the best
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Sicily Beach Resort
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 Classical Tour of Albania
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 12 Anniversary trip to France
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich